All our cotton duck fabrics are made with high quality long staple cotton yarn. These number ducks are also woven on the newest looms resulting in excellent surface quality. Our fabrics are used in standard manufactured products as well as for military applications. We can also weave these to custom widths and in certain cases offer them with short leno selvage and plain selvage. All of our fabrics are A grade dyeable, and in certain cases we can supply AB grade to lower cost as well. We also sell fabric by the yard for prototyping projects.
All our cotton numbered ducks meet Government weight and strength specifications (CCC-C-419G).
- Number 1 duck-42″, 56″
- Number 4 duck-36″, 48″, 60″, 72″, 110″, 120″
- Number 6 duck-36″, 48″, 60″, 72″
- Number 8 duck-36″, 48″, 60″, 72″, 84″
- Number 10 duck-36″, 48″, 60″, 72″, 84″, 96″, 120″ (AB grade available as well)
- Number 12 duck-36″, 48″, 60″, 72″, 84″, 96″, 120″, 144″
- Number 8 duck dyed with durable water repellent finish-58″
- All our cotton number duck fabrics are available custom widths available with leno selvage and plain (finished selvage)
- Custom Dye lots available on all cotton number ducks
- Put up on rolls from 25 yard to 300 yards
Dyed and Natural duck swatches:***Swatches above are a representation of the fabric shade, for a more accurate color standard samples will can be sent to you***
What is cotton duck?
According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cotton_duck
“Cotton duck (from Dutch: doek, “linen canvas“), also simply duck, sometimes duck cloth or duck canvas, is a heavy, plain woven cotton fabric. Duck canvas differs from plain canvas in that the threads in the former are more tightly woven. There is also linen duck, which is less often used.