Army Duck Canvas
Our cotton army duck fabrics are made superior quality open end and ring spun yarns. This gives the fabric very high tensile and tear strengths able to withstand the vigor of outdoor living weather the army duck is used in packs, bed rolls or tents. We stock a full range of army duck fabrics in various weights, widths, colors and finishes. We treat our army ducks fabrics with the patented Sunforger chemistry that extends the fabric life. Sunforger is a UV, water repellent, mildew resistant, flame retardant (optional) chemistry that is applied to a pre-shrunk army duck. These fabrics are used in tipis, wall tents, yurts, boy scout tents and other livable structures. All our army ducks are certified to meet Mil CCC-C-419G standards.
- 10.10 oz Army Duck Canvas(37″, 63″ and custom widths)
- 8.5 oz Shelter Tent Army Duck Canvas made with 2 ply yarns
- Lightweight with high tensile and tear strengths
- Used in tenting and outdoor applications in natural(loomstate) or Sunforger Pearl B (used for boy scout tents)
- 12.29 oz Army Duck Canvas(37″, 63″ and custom widths)
- 11 oz Army Duck MIL-C-43627D Canvas(61″, and custom widths)
- 15 oz Army Duck Canvas(Made with Ring Spun yarns)
- Sunforger Cotton Duck Canvas – regular stock of Sunforger weights, widths and finishes
- All our Army Duck Canvas conform to Federal Specifications(CCC-C-419G)
- We also convert our fabrics to meet Mil and Fed specs: AA-59708, CCC-D-950F, FED-STD-191A, MIL-C-5646F, MILC-C-12095G, MIL-C-43627D, CCC-C-428 & others.
Army Duck Canvas swatches:***Swatches above are a representation of the fabric shade, for a more accurate color standard samples will can be sent to you***
What is Sunforger®?
“Sunforger is a mineral dyed, water-repellent, mildew and rot resistant finish
designed for outdoor uses such as boatcovers, tents, awnings, and camper tops.
While Sunforger is designed for 100% cotton fabrics, we mineral dye poly/cotton blends.
We will match the pearl b shade in a vat dyeing for blends.
Maximum width for Sunforger is 68″ greige.”